How to create OneDrive albums
Storing your favorite photos in a folder on your hard disk is so yesterday. The best and the safest way to store all your photos is definitely by using the cloud. But cloud services offer a lot more than just storing your photos as you can also organize them exactly as you want.
In this article, we’re going to show you how to create albums in our favorite cloud storage service, OneDrive. Creating albums in Microsoft’s OneDrive is really easy, allowing you to keep your photos organized and have the instant access to your memories.
How to create albums in Microsoft OneDrive
There are a couple of ways to create an album in OneDrive, and they’re both extremely simple. We’re going to mention both methods so you can choose what’s easier for you.
Method 1 – Create an album in browser
Perhaps the easiest way to create an album in OneDrive is to do so in the browser. To create an album in OneDrive this way, do the following:
- Open OneDrive in your browser
- Go to Photos section, from the left pane
- Go to Albums tab, and click ‘New album’
- Now just give your album a name, and pick photos
- When you name your album and pick all desired photos, just click “Add album”
It’s as simple as that. Your newly created album will now appear under Albums section of OneDrive, and you can access it at any time.
Method 2 – Create an album in the Windows 10 Photos app
Another way to create an album in OneDrive is to do so using Windows 10’s default Photos app. To create an album using the Photos app in Windows 10, do the following:
- Open the Photos app
- Go to Albums section, from the left pane
- Click on the ‘plus’ button in the upper-right part of the screen
- Select photos you want to include in the album
- Click on the check mark icon to create your album
- Give your album a name
- Once your album is created, click on the upload button in the upper-right part of the screen to upload it OneDrive
You now know how to easily create albums in OneDrive. Once you create an album, you can always remove photos and add new ones in order to keep your album updated.
We hope that these instructions were helpful to you and that you’ll store many great memories in your OneDrive albums.
USB flash drives (pen drives, flash sticks) almost completely moved disks out of the picture. They are fast, you can write anything you want whenever […]
Using speech instead of typing has more than one advantage. Lots of users strongly prefer dictation and, even though it’s still unbrushed feature, it’s getting […]