- Twitch recently introduced the ability to buy gift cards within the platform.
- These can be redeemed for Bits, subs, and gift subs, and come in $25, $50, $100, and $200.
- For more information about this amazing platform, check out our dedicated Twitch Hub.
- Even more great articles can be found on our Game Streaming page.
Twitch is probably the world’s most popular video live streaming service. Used mostly for gamers, this platform has been a popular place for gamers to gather around and post tutorials, walkthroughs, and various gameplay videos.
Those of you familiar with Twitch are probably also aware of the platform’s way of handling donations.
Well, Twitch introduced a new element called gift cards that are designed to make great gifts for moderators, emote artists, and friends in chat.
Digital gift cards are available online from the Twitch official website and are come in a range of different designs. They can be themed around events like birthdays, graduations, and more.
The guide below will show you exactly how you can buy and use one, and it is structured to be as easy to understand as possible.
How do I buy and use a Twitch gift card?
- First of all, make sure you already have an active Twitch account
- If you don’t create one before proceeding
- Go to the Twitch gift card page to start browsing for the gift card you are interested in
- Select the card design
- Select the value of the card
- Choose a Delivery Option
- Next, you will need to input the following information:
- Click Add to Cart
- Presuming that you have enough money on your Twitch account, the transaction should now be finished.
By following these steps you should now be able to acquire a Twitch gift card and send it to someone.
How do I redeem Twitch gift cards?
- Go to the Redeem gift card page
- Enter the code of your gift card right under enter code
- Select Redeem
Note: To redeem a Twitch gift card, the recipient will need to be living in the US and will need to have a Twitch account.
Remember that once you redeem a card, you cannot use it anymore, and the full amount on the card is transferred to the recipient’s gift card balance in their Twitch Wallet.
By following the steps above, you should be able to now redeem any Twitch gift card that you receive.
Have you tried sending a Twitch gift card so far? Let us know what you think about this new feature by leaving us a message in the comments section below.