How To Buy Twitch Gift Cards To Support Your Favorite Streamers
- Twitch recently introduced the ability to buy gift cards within the platform.
- To easily purchase them, it is mandatory to already have a valid account.
- Keep in mind that you'll be able to choose the Twitch gift cards design.
- These can be redeemed for Bits, subs, and gift subs, and come in $25, $50, $100, and $200.
Twitch is probably the world’s most popular video live streaming service. Used mostly for gamers, this platform has been a popular place for gamers to gather around and post tutorials, walkthroughs, and various gameplay videos.
Those of you familiar with Twitch is probably also aware of the platform’s way of handling donations.
Well, Twitch introduced a new element called gift cards that are designed to make great gifts for moderators, emote artists, and friends in chat.
What are Twitch gift cards and why would I use them?
Digital gift cards are available online from the Twitch official website and are come in a range of different designs. They can be themed around events like birthdays, graduations, and more.
The guide below will show you exactly how you can buy and use one, and it is structured to be as easy to understand as possible.
Gift cards can be convenient and useful when you need to make purchases or want to give a gift to someone else.
How do I buy and use a Twitch gift cards?
- First of all, make sure you already have an active Twitch account
- If you don’t, create one before proceeding (if you don’t know how to do it, take a look at the end of this article).
- Go to the Twitch gift card page to start browsing for the gift card you are interested in.
- Select the card design.
- Select the value of the card:
- Choose a Delivery Option.
- Next, you will need to input the following information:
- The recipient’s name
- A personalized message
- A sender name
- The send date
- Click Add to Cart. Presuming that you have enough money on your Twitch account, the transaction should now be finished.
By following these steps you should now be able to acquire a Twitch gift card and send it to someone.
How do I redeem Twitch gift cards?
- Go to the Redeem gift card page.
- Type the code of your gift card right under Enter code.
- Click on Redeem.
Remember that once you redeem a card, you cannot use it anymore, and the full amount on the card is transferred to the recipient’s gift card balance in their Twitch Wallet.
How can I create a Twitch account?
- Navigate to the Twitch official page.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, choose to Sign Up.
- Now, enter the needed information, then click on Sign Up.
- You’ll receive a code on your phone. Enter it in the gaps shown below.
- Once it’s all set, click on Done.
- Now, you have a Twitch account!
As mentioned before, to be able to buy a Twitch gift card, it is necessary to have already created an account. If you don’t know how to do it, make sure you follow the steps below.
Twitch users won't encounter any issues ever again:
Your favorite streaming platform may give you hard times when encountering various errors. You can avoid all those problems and enjoy every stream by using Opera GX - the only browser with Twitch integration.
Opera GX has some excellent features like the optimization for Twitch app, sidebar notifications with your favorite streamers, and a built-in VPN so you could change the servers and access Twitch from another location with another IP.
Opera GXGet now the most optimized Twitch version to not miss any single important stream
By following the steps above, you should be able to now redeem any Twitch gift card that you receive.
Have you tried sending a Twitch gift card so far? Let us know what you think about this new feature by leaving us a message in the comments section below.