Windows 10 build 15061 is now out: MS rolls out two builds in less than 24h
Microsoft has just released a new build for Windows 10 Preview, just a day after releasing the previous one. The new build goes by the number 15061, and is available to Windows 10 Insiders on the Fast ring, only on PC.
As its number suggests, Windows 10 build 15061 is just slightly different than Windows 10 build 15060, as it just brings a few additional system improvements and bug fixes to the system. Of course, there are no new features.
Here’s the complete list of bug fixes and system improvements in Windows 10 Preview build 15060:
- We fixed an issue resulting in some unexpected visual distortion when watching certain mp4 videos in Movies and TV on recent flights.
- We fixed an issue resulting in OOBE crashing when you tapped the birthday date field when creating a new account and email address.
- We fixed a recent issue resulting in certain VPN connections being unexpecting missing from Network Connections.
- We fixed an issue where in recent flights, some Direct3D 9 games might periodically fail to launch. To work around this, it was necessary that your default display resolution be the recommended setting for your system. You can now return your display configuration to your preferred settings.
As you probably noticed, Microsoft has changed its strategy for releasing new builds, as the pace is much faster now. We saw two builds in two consecutive days. That’s because the Creators Update release is less than a month away, and Microsoft’s development team is working on the overall stability of the system.
We can say that the new ‘wave’ of Windows 10 Creators Update builds started with these two builds, so we should expect an avalanche of builds in the coming weeks. At least that’s how it looks like right now.
Have you installed the new build yet? What’s your experience with it? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 build 15060 issues: Installation fails, controller problems, and more
- Windows update KB4013082 resolves vulnerabilities in Hyper-V
- “Some Updates Were Cancelled” error blocks Windows 10 PC build install [FIX]
- Surface Pro 3 and Surface 3 fail to update to new builds: How to fix this
- Microsoft brings support for Playable Ads to Windows 10
Microsoft announced the Surface Hub 2 almost a year ago and recently shared more details on the product line. Surface Hub 2X will hit the […]
The Error loading player: No playable sources found message signals a problem that happened while an online video was loading on your browser. Shortly, when this […]
Steam is a platform on which lots of competitive games can be played, but sometimes you might encounter Your connection to matchmaking servers is not […]