5 best vocal harmonizer software to create addictive music
Harmonizers are devices that sample incoming audio material, and that will automatically create a few time-stretched versions at different pitches, combining them all to an audio output.
This happens in real time, and you can hear the devices all the time on the radio. Vocal harmonizer software is an excellent alternative to physical harmonizers.
The best ones come with amazing sets of features that make them fully fledged harmonizers. We picked out five of the best vocal harmonizer tool, and we’re giving you a glimpse of their amazing sets of features.
Harmony Engine Evo
The maker of Auto-Tune Evo created a software solution that is a full-fledged harmonizer called Harmony Engine Evo. Whether you are an experienced vocal arranger or a songwriter who is looking for a perfect backup vocal or maybe a producer who is experimenting with some unique vocal effects, this tool offers you new ways to create the harmony parts that you hear in your mind.
Harmony Engine Evo uses a few innovative Harmony Control modes from fully automatic to individual control of each one of the notes.
Take a look at the most exciting features that are included in this software below:
- Harmony Engine Evo packs four high-quality, formant-corrected harmony voices that come with vibrato, independent vocal character, and pan settings.
- There are also five channels of the CHOIR Vocal Multiplier that will let you turn each harmony voice into more unison voices.
- The Throat Modelling technology used by this tool allows you to process each harmony voice via a physical model of the human vocal tract.
- The individual humanizing functions offer selectable amounts of variation to each voice for realistic and natural sounding results.
- With the help of Harmony Engine Evo, you will be able to use all the necessary tools to produce great convincing harmonies.
This tool provides four independent harmony voices, a vast variety of robust harmony generating modes, and humanization features for the most natural sounding performance. Harmony Engine Evo offers effortless to use tools to produce virtually any vocal arrangement that you can imagine. With this tool, you will be able to explore harmonic alternatives that you may have never considered before.
To find out even more details on this tool’s extensive set of functionalities, we recommend that you visit the official website of Harmony Engine Evo.
Mu Voice v1.3
Mu Voice is a plug-in that allows you to tune the vocal recordings, apply various special effects and add amazingly sounding harmonies when you are mixing your tracks. This tool uses an innovative technique for vocal processing, and it provides a unique set of features for your recording studio.
Check out some of its best features:
- There is an intelligent harmonizer that takes into account the musical context of a certain tune, and you will be able to configure each track by setting the octave and voicing.
- The chord panel included in this tool offers an effortless to use interface in order to select scales and chords.
- After you select a scale, you will also get the diatonic series of chords.
- You can also add scales and chords to a chord scheme.
- There is also a mixer included in this tool that lets you mute and bypass some of the channels to control the gain and apply pitch shifts.
- Mu Voice also includes a built-in tuner, and for every track, there is an additional set of special effects.
- In order to keep the massive number of control parameters manageable, all the settings can be saved in the presets, and you will get the chance to add them to the chord scheme.
- The progression of the chords and presets can be automated easily.
You can find out more in-depth details of the tool’s features and functionalities by heading over to Mu Voice v1.3’s official website.
MHarmonizerMB from Melda allows you to make one instrument sound like various musicians at once. You will also be able to create harmonies, enhance or widen recordings, add bass drum sub-harmonics and more.
Take a look at the best features and functionalities that are packed into this amazing software:
- The tool includes multiple harmonizing algorithms, formant adjustments, up to 120 voices, and more.
- You will be able to enjoy six distinct frequency bands.
- Using MHarmonizerMB, you will be able to modulate any parameter, and each modulator will work as an LFO, enveloper, audio level follower, randomizer and also pitch detector.
- The tool comes with a straightforward interface that will turn out easy enough for beginners as well.
- You will be able to enjoy a unique visualization engine with time graphs and classic meters.
- MHarmonizerMB uses the adjustable oscillator shape technology.
- More handy features include a safety limiter, automatic gain compensation, smart randomization and many more.
- MHarmonizerMB is optimized for the newest AVX capable processors.
This tool is one of the most versatile ones that you can possibly find on the market these days. You will also get free updates for life.
To find out more functionalities and advantages of using MHarmonizerMB, we recommend that you visit its official website.
Style Enhancer is a sequencer that is based on Performance Modelling technology. It comes with intelligent and powerful MIDI-data generation and transformation. This tool includes an advanced system of online MIDI FX, and powerful processing tools that are serving at automating data conversion.
Take a look at some of this tool’s key features and functionalities:
- You will be able to enjoy playback through multiple MIDI outputs.
- The tool allows excellent melody harmonizing and data generation according to the chord progression.
- You can use various MIDI FX, and these include Modeler; the MIDI FX chains can then be saved for future use.
- The tool comes with great multi-object visualization and straightforward editing of all the events that are implemented in Piano-Roll view.
- You will also have the possibility to create and save your own SE project.
- Style Enhancer is basically a complete MIDI tool for arranging and composing music in any genre that you want.
- The newest MIDI FX include the following: AutoPhraser, Chord Generator, Drum Generator, Line Generator, Quantizer, Shaper, Time Morpher, Time-Pitch Adjuster.
- This software is packed with powerful processing tools that are great for automating data conversion.
Overall, Style Enhancer is able to ensure excellent and flexible real-time control and generation of MIDI data. This allows increasing the efficiency of managing your hardware and software synthesizers as well in order to obtain the best sounds that would be impossible to achieve with other tools.
Check out more features and functionalities that are included in this tool, be heading over to Style Enhancer’s official website.
Manifold is a software audio effect processor that is able to increase an audio signal. It can produce a fuller, more prominent and livelier sound. The input signals are split into 20 individual voices, and each one of these is detuned and placed around the stereo panorama. The voices are then recombined with surprising results.
Just take a look at the most important features packed in this tool:
- Manifold can produce a vast range of effects starting with subtle modulations and finishing with the most extreme detuning that makes the weakest of input sources powerful.
- The tool will process only a specific frequency range by using the lowpass and highpass filters.
- The flexible panning allows the effect to produce sounds that can be focused in the center of the stereo image.
- The MIDI Learn mode is useful for integration with any MIDI hardware controller.
- This tool comes with optimized audio algorithms that will not overload your processor.
- Manifold also boasts rock-solid stability and this tool is basically ideal for live work.
- The software has a simple and intuitive interface, and this makes it suitable for beginners as well.
- With its total parameter automation, Manifold is perfect for a studio environment.
You will be able to download the demo version, and you can also purchase the complete version of this fantastic tool. We recommend that you pay a visit to Manifold’s official website and check out more features and benefits that you will be able to enjoy if you decide to use this tool.
Here is where our list of top picks for best vocal harmonizer software comes to an end. All the tools that we have discussed above come with robust sets of unique features and every one of them has to offer its original functionalities and advantages.
Make sure to take a look at all these tools’ official website to see more in-depth details about them. This way, you will be able to make the most informed decision for your needs and level of skills. Good luck!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Best vocal harmonizer tools that you can use in 2018
Oh dear. It’s been a pretty bad month for Microsoft concerning its Windows 10 October 1809 Update release. Microsoft eventually released the update a couple […]
Yesterday, Microsoft released Visual Studio 15.9. With it came the announcement that “developers now have the officially supported SDK and tools for creating 64-bit ARM […]
The cumulative update KB4470200 for Windows 10 Fast Ring has just launched in the November Patch Tuesday roll out, and it packs two important fixes. Grab […]