- Even though Cowin makes some high-quality devices, users reported that sometimes their E7 headphones are not charging.
- Waste no more time and try to check if the USB cable is indeed working as it should.
- Verifying your PC's status is an efficient way to make your Cowin E7 headphones charge properly.
- You should consider resetting the Bluetooth headphones as one of the most reliable methods that can solve this trouble.
The E7 headphones can be charged by plugging the micro USB into the bottom of the left ear-cup, then plugging the other end into any USB port.
However, users reported that sometimes their Cowin E7 headphones are not charging. This is how they describe the problem on the Bluetooth Detector forum:
My headphones won’t charge while off, but if I try to turn them on while plugged in, the Bluetooth will turn on, and the charging light will light up fully.
In this article we will show you some easy options you should try to make your peripherals work. Just take a closer look below.
What can I do if my Cowin E7 headphones are not charging?
1. Check if the USB cable is working properly
Make sure the USB cable is connected
Some users usually neglect to check the connectivity between the headset and the computer. However, our presented issue might occur due to a poor connection between these two components.
You’ll firstly need to check if your USB cable is connected in optimal conditions. Thus, you’ll have to verify both headphones and power source ports.
Before the verification, you should power off, then power back on your headset and PC. You can also try to connect your USB cable to other devices, such as tablet or phone.
In case your adapter seems to be wobbly, it might be damaged, so you need to try another solution.
Change the cable to ensure it’s not faulty
If you made sure the cable is optimally connected, but your headphones are still not charging, you should ensure that the USB is not faulty.
Find another USB and check if it is suitable to connect to your Bluetooth headphones. This should clarify whether the issue is from your current charging cable.
In case your second cable is working properly, then the issue isn’t related to a connection problem. If your E7 headset is still not charging, you’ll have to follow the steps below.
2. Verify your computer status
- Open Settings.
- Go to System.
- From the left side, select Power & sleep, then make sure the Sleep options are set on Never.
- Search for Command Prompt.
- Right-click on the shown result, select Run as administrator, then open it.
- On the pop-up window, type the following:
- Press the Enter key.
3. Reset your headphones
- Remove the battery cover on the left earcup by using the finger slot on top of the battery cover.
- Easily remove the battery by using the finger slot provided.
- Reinsert the battery.
- Reverse the process, ensuring the battery cover is put back in the same orientation as when it was removed.
These are some of the confirmed fixes that you can apply those times when your Cowin E7 headphones are not charging.
Also, if you ever notice that your Cowin Bluetooth headphones can not work on Windows, feel free to check a full guide in order to solve this problem.
For any other additional questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment in the section below.