- Epson has currently got the best scanners and printers in the market, drivers, and software like Epson event manager.
- The Epson event manager allows users to scan multiple pages to a PDF file.
- This article also guides users on scanning documents to separate PDF files which is convenient for them.
Scanning documents is essential for many official tasks, educational purposes, and more. These are used in government offices, schools, colleges, banks, etc.
In the olden days, scanning any document was a challenging task. But now, many applications have made these tasks more manageable.
Now scanners can be connected to any system via Wi-Fi or USB cable. They are not just scanning one document but allowing users to check multiple pages using the software introduced by Epson.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
Can I scan multiple pages with the Epson event manager?
Yes. Users are allowed to scan multiple pages with the Epson event manager software on the Windows system. This software is supported on other operating systems as well.
How do I get my Epson printer to scan multiple pages?
- Connect the scanner device to your Windows system and press the power button to switch it on.
- Press the Windows key and type event manager.
- Select Event Manager from the search results.
- When the Epson Event Manager window opens, select the scanner device connected to your system from the list.
- Now make sure the selected scanner device is chosen.
- Click the Start button dropdown menu, select Scan and Save – Scan using the EPSON Scan option from the list, and close the Event Manager window.
- Once done, you must open the Epson Scan 2 app on your system and select the scanner device.
- After that, check the Add or edit pages after scanning the checkbox so that you can add more pages by browsing the PDF file and saving it last.
- Select the Image Format as PDF.
- Give an appropriate File Name like Scanned_documents.pdf, etc.
- Select the Folder where the pdf file should go after saving.
- Now place the original document in the scanner and click Scan.
- Once done, it will pop up a new window, and you need to click Add after replacing the document in the scanner device.
- This will scan again. Now you can replace the original with another document and click Add again.
- Repeat the same process till you are done scanning all the documents.
- Once all the documents are scanned, you need to click the Save button in the pop-up window.
- This will save all the scanned documents in a PDF file in the folder selected by you in the Epson Scan 2 app.
Is there a way to scan multiple pages into separate PDFs?
Yes, there is a way to scan multiple pages into separate PDFs using software that can adjust the settings. This software is meant only for some selected scanners from the Epson called Document Capture Pro.
- You have to place a blank page or barcode between the pages of your original documents to let it know where to scan new files.
- Now open the Document Capture Pro software on your system.
- Click Scan on the left side of the Document Capture Pro window.
- Now you will see the preview of the scanned documents.
- Go to the File menu and click Batch Save from the list.
- Select File Save settings and change all the necessary settings in the window.
- Click OK at last, which starts scanning all the documents, and the separate PDF files get saved in the app’s folder selected by the user.
This way, users can scan multiple pages into separate PDFs on their Windows system using Epson’s Document Capture Pro.
Here is a guide if you have any scanner problems on the Windows system.
We hope you learned how to scan multiple pages using Epson Event Manager and other software by Epson in this article.