- The Facebook error performing query occurs when users attempt to post, update or make modifications to their accounts.
- The error is caused by a server-side issue and is usually not related to the device of the users.
- You may encounter the error if you log in using multiple accounts, however, this is temporary.
Facebook is currently the king of social media platforms, and the company has mostly managed to keep the service bug-free.
However, Facebook is constantly growing and expanding its features, making it unstable.
The Facebook error performing query error has recently started popping up for more and more users, affecting the platform’s stability.
We have another great guide that will help you in case Facebook is not working at all on Windows.
Why am I getting the error performing query on Facebook?
This new error occurs mainly when individuals attempt to use Facebook’s marketing tools and marketplace features.
However, there are also many users that have encountered the Facebook login error performing query as well, preventing them from logging in.
When the error occurs, Facebook will display the GraphQLError: GraphQL server responded with error 1675030: Error performing query message.
Unfortunately, this is a server-side error, which means that it is caused by an issue with the servers that host the Facebook platform.
While you can fix it temporarily and gain access to the marketing tools and marketplace, only a Facebook update can prevent it from occurring.
You can speed up this process by reporting the error every time you encounter it and submitting all relevant information to Facebook’s support department.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
Have stable access 24/7 to your FB and Messenger.
If you are a person who uses Facebook and Messenger widely, you might want to try out Opera - a browser with both incorporated that will always keep you connected. Using them in this browser comes with some excellent perks like incorporated Ad-Blocker and a built-in VPN that will help you change servers in case you get a connection error.
Also, if you use Facebook and Messenger for more than just fun, you can use Opera’s custom limiters to limit RAM, CPU, and bandwidth usage of certain tabs. Like this, you can be sure that your messaging is always working and that your pages show your posts and ads.
Do not miss anything important on your Facebook or Messenger account.
How do I fix the Facebook error performing query?
1. Refresh the page
1.1 On desktop
- Once you encounter the error, press Ctrl key + R or F5 key on your keyboard to refresh the page.
- Perform the desired operation again.
1.2 On mobile
- While on the Facebook app, use your finger to pull down the webpage to reload it.
- Repeat the operation that led to the error.
2. Restart your device
1.1 On your Windows desktop
- Press the Windows key and X at the same time, to display the Quick Link menu.
- Select Shutdown or sign out and press Restart.
- Once the computer has restarted, log into your Facebook account.
2.2 On mobile
- Keep the power button pressed for 5 seconds and select Restart.
- Once your device has restarted, reopen the Facebook app and the error will have disappeared.
3. Reinstall Facebook
3.1 On your Windows desktop
- Open the Start menu by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Type Facebook in the search bar.
- Right-click on the Facebook Windows app and click on Uninstall.
- Once the process has been completed, reopen the Start menu by pressing the Windows key.
- Type microsoft store in the search bar and press Enter.
- Once the app has opened, type facebook in the search bar at the top of the screen and press Enter.
- Once the Facebook app search result is displayed, click on the Install button.
3.2 On your mobile
- Press and hold the Facebook app icon and select App info.
- Choose Uninstall.
- Find the Play Store in your phone’s app drawer.
- Start the application and type Facebook and click on the Install button.
What are the most common Facebook issues?
The most common issues that tend to appear when using Facebook are a result of poor communication between the browser and the servers.
If you have a poor Internet connection, some of the data may not be sent causing your Facebook client to become unresponsive.
Occasionally, the platform also performs maintenance tasks, which may prevent you from logging into your account for a short period of time.
If Facebook Messenger is not working, the issues are not the result of a server-side malfunction. Simply wait for 30 minutes and reload the page.
Mobile Facebook clients or apps can also start crashing after a big operating system update. This is a local issue caused by errors in the application’s files.
If your app starts crashing randomly, the best solution is to delete and reinstall it from the Play Store.
For any other questions or suggestions, use the comments section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.