There are a few Hulu loading errors that can arise for some users when they try to launch the Hulu app. For example, error 94 is one loading error with a message that says, Failed to load Hulu.
Some Hulu users might encounter that error, or similar ones, that can often be a network connection or app incompatibility issues.
How can I fix a network connection error on Hulu?
1. Unplug the internet router and PC
- First, try unplugging your internet router and PC when the Hulu loading error arises. Shut down your PC, and unplug it.
- Then turn off and unplug your router, and wait for about five minutes.
- Plug the router back in, and turn it on.
- Then restart your desktop or laptop.
- Launch the Hulu app again.
2. Clear the Hulu app’s cache
- The Hulu app might have corrupted cache data. To clear the cache for the UWP Hulu app, press the Windows key + S keyboard key.
- Type app in the text box, and click Apps & features within the search utility.
- Then select the Hulu app listed.
- Click Advanced options to open further settings.
- Press the Reset button.
- Click Reset again to confirm.
3. Update Hulu
- If your Hulu app needs updating, updating it might be a potential fix for its loading error. To update the UWP Hulu app, click Microsoft Store on Windows 10’s Start menu.
- Click See more to open MS Store’s menu.
- Click Downloads and updates to open the options shown directly below.
- Then click Get updates to download available app updates.
4. Update Windows
- Hulu loading errors can be due to incompatibility issues with older device software. To ensure Windows 10 is fully updated, type updates in its search utility.
- Click Check for updates to open the Windows Update tab in Settings.
- If a Windows 10 build is available, click Download and install to update the platform version.
- If there isn’t a new build version available, click Check for updates to download and install available patches.
5. Disable VPNs
- VPNs don’t mix so well with Hulu as they can generate connection incompatibility. To disable a VPN, press the Windows and R keys at the same time to launch Run.
- Input ncpa.cpl in the Open box, and click the OK option.
- Right-click your VPN connection and select the Disable option for it.
- Then try opening Hulu without the VPN connection.
6. Reactive streaming device
- Reactivating your streaming device might kick-start Hulu’s streaming. To do that, open the Hulu website in a browser.
- Log in to Hulu if required.
- Move the cursor over your user profile at the top right of the window to select Account.
- Click Manage Devices to open a list of your Hulu devices.
- Click Remove to delete devices listed there.
- Thereafter, you can reactive a removed device by adding the activation code in Add Device box.
7. Reinstall Hulu
- Try reinstalling the Hulu UWP app. Open the search utility in Windows 10.
- Input the keyword app in the Type here to search box.
- Click Apps & features to open the window shown in the snapshot directly below.
- Select the Hulu app, and click its Uninstall button.
- Restart Windows after uninstalling the Hulu app.
- Click Get on Hulu’s MS Store page to reinstall the latest app.
Those are some of the potential fixes for generic Hulu loading errors that might kick-start the app. The resolutions above can fix numerous Hulu loading issues, such as the aforementioned error 94 among others.