If you want to know how to rotate the view of your 3D project inside Paint 3D, you don’t have to look any further.
Besides all the cool and yet simple to understand features that Paint 3D has to offer, none of them is as interesting as the Mixed Reality view.
This mode allows you to observe, rotate and re-arrange your 3D models inside a 3D space.
Read on to find out how to access it on your Windows 10 PC.
Here’s how to rotate your perspective in Paint 3D
In the past, in order to use this great feature, you had to invest in specialized 3D software.
Today you can achieve the same results by simply using the built-in option found inside Paint 3D.
This option is called Mixed Reality, and it will use the 3D Viewer app found inside your Windows 10.
This app will allow you to observe your 3D project from any angle you choose. Beyond this, you can also apply changes and draw inside the same environment.
This tool makes it easier than ever to create detailed 3D structures with just a few clicks of the mouse.
To use this amazing option, you will need to follow these steps:
- Open up Paint 3D by searching for it in Cortana.
- Click the New button to create a new 3D project, or browse for the previously created 3D project.
- Add the 3D elements you want to have in your project or edit the previously created ones to your desire.
- To see your 3D project from any perspective, press the Mixed Reality button found in the middle of the upper part of your screen.
- This will open the 3D Viewer app.
- You can now modify, color, add, and delete elements from your 3D project while observing it from any perspective.
Rotating a 3D object
If you just want to rotate the 3D object you created to get access to edit all the sides, you will need to follow these steps:
- Create or open your 3D object on the Paint 3D canvas.
- Choose a desired shape from the menu found on the right side of your screen.
- Click and drag to create the shape you chose.
- Resize and move the shape to the desired location.
- Use one or all the moving options from the square that surrounds your 3D shape.
- Click the buttons and slide in any direction to rotate the 3D object.
Note: When working with 3D objects inside Paint (3D text included), you will be able to modify the location and edit the size of the 3D elements at any point.
In today’s how-to article we explored how to be able to change the view of your 3D project inside Paint 3D.
If you found this article helpful, please let us know by using the comment section below.
- Is there any way to blur images in Paint 3D?
- Paint 3D isn’t saving [6 FIXES THAT REALLY WORK]
- How to fix Windows 10 Paint 3D not working