A tablet computer, often referred to simply as a tablet, is a touch screen device introduced to the broad consumer market in 2010.
Unlike personal computers, tablets are compatible with cellular data networks, they’re extremely light and turned into a convenient method to give presentations via touch commands or virtual keyboards.
Moreover, they can run on pretty much any OS, including Windows, Android, or iOS. Therefore, they are used daily for editing, portable gaming, video calling, and not only.
Easy fixes and tips for tablet users
- VPN is not working on your tablet? Here are 7 quick fixes
- FIX: Pen Not Working with ASUS VivoTab Note 8
- FIX: Tablet Doesn’t Rotate After Windows 10 Update
- Best Windows 10 tablets to own in 2020
- 5 best software for drawing tablets
Haven’t you used a tablet before? Don’t hesitate to master your way with the help of these Windows 10 Tablet Guides.