You might have noticed that the more performant your PC or laptop is, the less memory it has; or that when upgrading a device, manufacturers don’t necessarily improve hard disk space, but other hardware components.
Still, all the programs, apps, and multimedia content stored on our devices take more and more space, leaving barely some room for other important documents.
Sure, cloud storage and external HDDs can help. But so can file compression, and for that you have dedicated software such as WinZip.
You might have used the tool once in a while to archive large libraries or documents for safekeeping. But the tool is more complex than that.
How much can I save with a WinZip deal this Black Friday?
If you’re interested in some moderate deals, see these discounts:
- 10% off for WinZip Pro: It guarantees you access to the compression tool + backup & encryption features.
- 40% off for WinZip ProCombo: Comprises WinZip Pro + WinZip Courier, which ensures large file shrinking and encryption optimized for email clients.
And the cherry on top, WinZip has decided to go wild this year and bundle up some of their premium products in a limited deal that can save you up to 81%.
WinZip Ultimate SuiteYour ultimate file compression and file management tool, combined with photo editing and digital painting software.
What does the Black Friday Ultimate Suite deal include?
- WinZip Ultimate Suite
- Enhanced WinZip tool for file compression and PDF file management with MS Teams integration
- WinZip Courier – a size-adjustment tool to fit the attachment requirements of certain email clients
- Corel PDF Fusion for PDF conversion, signing, and management
- System optimization tools
- macOS version that you can use or offer to someone
- Helpful Parallels Toolbox to master your PC’s shortcuts and secrets
- 50GB cloud storage
- PaintShop Pro 2020 – professional photo editing software
- Painter Essentials 7 – digital painting software for beginners
Needless to say that WinZip can compress, decompress, encrypt and back up a wide range of file types, including zip, rar, 7z, iso, tar tgz, and more.
As mentioned, the above offer is time-limited, so don’t hesitate to visit the WinZip website right away.
We’d like to know if this article was helpful, so don’t hesitate to drop us a line in the comments.
FAQ: Learn more about using WinZip
- Does Windows 10 have WinZip?
No, WinZip is a separate file compression software that you can download on your Windows 10 device.
- How do I create a WinZip folder?
You’ll have to use WinZip. To help you out, we’ve listed all these steps in this short guide.
- How to unzip files for free?
You can use WinZip for a limited period of time and after the trial expires, some similar tools.