What is Adobe Acrobat?
Adobe Acrobat is a set of application software developed by Adobe Systems to view, create, manipulate, print and manage files in Portable Document Format. All parts of the set, except Adobe Reader (formerly Acrobat Reader, and also referred to by the program name acroread), are proprietary commercial programs, while the latter is available as freeware and can be downloaded from Adobe’s website. Adobe Reader enables users to view and print PDF files but has negligible PDF creation capabilities.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is free and allows you to view, print, and edit PDF documents. The new features made it connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − and that means you can easily work across computers and mobile devices.
For all other products, check out Adobe’s official website.
Fix Adobe Acrobat issues
Here is the list of the reported error messages and the effective guides to fix Adobe issues:
- [Fix] error 14
- [Fix] error 16
- [Fix] Error #2060
- [Fix] error 109
- [Fix] error 25004
- [Fix] Can’t Print PDF Files from Adobe Reader
- FIX: Adobe Reader fails to install on Windows PCs
- How to fix the AdobeGCClient.exe system error in Windows
Read our news articles to keep updated with the more Adobe issues and fixes:
- Adobe Flash Player bugs Get Fixed by latest updates
- The latest Adobe updates fix 47 major security vulnerabilities
- KB4053577 fixes Adobe Flash Player vulnerabilities
- A critical security flaw in Adobe Flash Player [FIXED]
- Adobe Acrobat Reader and Settings app crashes
- Adobe to Fix Critical Flaws on Acrobat and Reader
- Adobe Patches Flash Player to Fix Critical Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Photoshop Express Updated with Bug Fixes
- Adobe Reader Touch App gets Bug Fixes in Windows Store