Microsoft is preparing to release a new set of cumulative updates, as the September Patch Tuesday is right around the corner.
The big M just release the following updates:
- Windows 10 version 1507 — KB4516070 (OS Build 10240.18333)
- Windows 10 version 1607 — KB4516044 (OS Build 14393.3204)
- Windows 10 version 1703 — KB4516068 (OS Build 15063.2045)
- Windows 10 version 1709 — KB4516066 (OS Build 16299.1387)
- Windows 10 version 1803 — KB4516058 (OS Build 17134.1006)
- Windows 10 version 1809 — KB4512578 (OS Build 17763.737)
- Windows 10 version 1903 — KB4515384 (OS Build 18362.356)
Windows 10 September Patch Tuesday updates
These cumulative updates (CUs) aim to solve security vulnerabilities in the Windows OS, improve usability, and fix any performance issues.
Not only that, but improvements for the Office suite, .NET Framework, and others, will also be a part of the new release.
Many users are waiting for the new patches for bug fixes. The Windows 10 August Patch Tuesday updates had a lot of security fixes, but also some problems.
That’s why, less then a week after the rollout, the tech giant silently released a new set of CUs meant to solve non-security issues and bring some much needed improvements.
Windows 10 v1903 bug fixes
Now, the September updates will come with new bug fixes for all the Windows 10 versions that will get patched.
Of course, we expect that Microsoft will finally fix the latest update for Windows 10 v1903. KB4512941 was released for all v1903 devices and brought a series of problems.
Microsoft acknowledged these problems and is working on fixing them:
Microsoft is getting reports that a small number of users may not receive results when using Windows Desktop Search and may see high CPU usage from SearchUI.exe. This issue only occurs on devices that have disabled searching the web using Windows Desktop Search.
The September Patch Tuesday for Windows 10 v1903 will most likely solve them.
Download September 2019 Patch Tuesday updates
The upcoming updates will automatically install on your PC if you have enabled automatic updates. Of course, you’ll also be able to install them manually through the Settings app.
Keep an eye on our latest news to be the first one who gets the download links and changelogs for September Patch Tuesday.
- How to fix Bluetooth issues after June Patch Tuesday updates
- How to fix performance issues after installing Patch Tuesday updates