3 best Wi-Fi encryption software to protect sensitive data
There are lots of security issues regarding Wi-Fi networks. The most common problems revolve around, integrity, confidentiality, authentication, bluejacking, wardrivers that perform security attacks, and more. That’s why it’s crucial to make your wireless network as secure as possible because you have to protect yourself from as many risks as you possibly can.
This is where Wi-Fi security encryption software comes in handy because it allows you to enhance your network’s security.
Sometimes, you can also manage to secure your network, by hacking your very own Wi-Fi just to better understand your Wi-Fi security vulnerabilities and how to protect your devices against them.
By spotting your network’s weaknesses and security issues before someone else does, you’ll be able to secure your network and protect it better against cyber attacks. Check out three of the best tools for enhancing your network’s security.
Hotspot Shield (recommended)
If you want to encrypt all the data that you send when using Wi-Fi connections, Hotspot Shield is one of the best tools that you can use. This program secures your data within seconds, offering you peace of mind.
So, let’s see what Hotspot Shield can do for you:
- Hotspot Shield VPN protects your identity and data when using public Wi-Fi hotspots.
- It encrypts your network traffic data so that nobody knows what websites you visited. This also means that your sensitive data (credit card details, messages, passwords, etc.) are encrypted and nobody can monitor or access it.
- You can browse the Internet anonymously.
It is worth mentioning that Hotspot Shield is cross-platform software and you can use it on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- ALSO READ: Wi-Fi extender won’t accept password
Unfortunately, these days, an ordinary antivirus that could be downloaded for free and protect your system 100% is a mere memory. Present threats come with from tons of sources and in lots of forms, and they can do more than just invade your system.
They can also compromise your privacy online which is pretty severe. Wi-i Protector offers you increased security and privacy for your devices while you are connected to the Internet. Using this tool, you will be able to enjoy one of the fastest VPN and Wi-Fi security services bundles in a single package.
Check out some of its best features:
- Wifi Protector makes use of some of the most advanced and trustworthy systems and robust encryption technologies to make sure that you will be able to feel safe while surfing online.
- The software comes with a straightforward interface so that even beginners can use it without problems.
- All your web surfing will be protected by 256-bit encryption, and this means that you will be able to stay safe from identity theft, hot spots that are not 100% secure and more.
- Wifi Protector is able to hide your real IP address, and it gives you anonymity and freedom to stay online without any censorship and restrictions.
- Using his tool, you will also be able to enjoy fast VPN speeds that are ideal for video streaming and more.
VPN privacy protection also comes with unlimited bandwidth and time but to be able to enjoy this feature, you will have to get the paid version of the program. The free version is limited to one hour daily.
You can take a look at even more functionalities that are packed in this useful program by heading over to Wi-Fi Protector’s website where you can choose the best option for your needs.
Comodo TrustConnect is one of the best software for enhancing your network’s security. This tool is able to protect you when you’re using a Wi-Fi public connection and more.
First of all, this program guarantees protection for your system on absolutely all public Wi-Fi connection and it also encrypts the data that is sent via your web connection.
Take a look at more exciting features and functionalities that you will be able to enjoy if you start using Comodo TrustConnect:
- This tool is really lightweight, and it protects your network and your whole system without making you deal with all kinds of interfering with your ordinary computer operations.
- Comodo TrustConnect is able to securely encrypt all the information that you transmit over both wired and wireless connections.
- This tool will create a VPN in order to hide all of your personal web-surfing information, and it uses the 128-bit encryption.
- This Wi-Fi security service is able to create a virtual shield around your system that will successfully protect it from hackers.
- Your computer will be protected from cybercriminals who are usually scanning the system or even attacking it from the local network that you are using.
- Comodo TrustConnect will encrypt all of the traffic, and your messages, passwords, usernames, personal data and so on will be safe.
If you want to protect your system while at the same time staying connected on the Internet, just head over to Comodo TrustConnect’s website and check out more amazing features that you’ll be able to use if you download this tool.
These are some of the best tools for Wi-Fi encryption and increasing your network’s security. Make sure to head over to their websites and check out the sets of features that are packed into the programs in order to take the best decision for your needs.
All these tools are focused on delivering all kinds of ways to improve your security while you are surfing online and maintain your personal data safe.
All these tools are compatible with systems running Windows and their interfaces range from easy to more complex. That’s why it’s important to analyze their functionalities in order to see which software meets your network needs and technical skills best.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Wi-Fi data encryption tools that you can use in 2018
If music is your passion and you feel the desire to create a unique piece of music or a personal mix, you’ve come to the […]
The game industry has constantly evolved from the first simple arcade games that had a simple architecture and pixelated graphics. With the latest advancements in […]
Whether you want to record a tech or sports podcast, recording a podcast is usually easy. Set up a mic, start the audio recorder, and […]