- World of Warships is a free-to-play MOBA game that revolves around naval combat. Play it on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- If you have World of Warships lagging issues, use a VPN to improve your ping and gameplay. Discover the fastest and most secure VPNs below.
- To fix other issues related to this game, visit our World of Warships area.
- Join our Gaming VPN Hub if you have high ping and packet loss issues during gameplay.
VPN Summer sale (83% off!)
Last chance to catch this awesome VPN deal: 1.99$ per month for the Surfshark VPN (available only this week). Surfshark VPN comes with the following features:
You can fight other players in PvP mode or engage in co-op battles in PvE mode. Veteran players can unlock two seasonal competitive modes. Unfortunately, a lot of users report World of Warships lagging issues on their PC, mobile or console.
It can make your gameplay unbearable, especially when other players must rely on you. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get rid of World of Warships lag spikes, you can use a VPN to reduce your ping as well as to fix packet loss issues.
To make this happen, you have to download and install a fast and secure VPN service that delivers high-speed servers all over the world. Furthermore, it should keep you safe when playing with others online, like protecting you from DDoS attacks.
What are the best VPNs to fix World of Warships lagging?
When it comes to eliminating World of Warships lag issues, Private Internet Access (PIA) is ready to help. It’s one of the most powerful VPN services on the market, which provides you with an extensive network of global servers: more than 3,300 in 47 countries.
Made by Kape Technologies, PIA has a number of security features that can also boost your gaming experience and get rid of World of Warships unplayable lag.
PIA has servers optimized for gaming, streaming, and P2P. In addition to hiding your IP address and encrypting your network traffic, it can minimize jitter and improve your gaming performance. Plus, it has 24/7 live chat support.
What else you need to know about PIA:
- 10 simultaneous device connections
- No-logging policy
- Compatible with all major platforms
- Eliminates your high ping rate in World of Warships
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Private Internet AccessDon't exit World of Warships due to lagging issues. Instead, use PIA to quickly lower your ping time.
If you’re unable to play World of Warships due to massive lag and want to resolve this problem with a free VPN service, use CyberGhost VPN. Owned by Kape Technologies, this VPN solution facilitates an impressive amount of blazing-fast servers: over 6,400 in 89 countries.
As far as computer security is concerned, CyberGhost VPN doesn’t disappoint. It can defend your router from hackers, protect your DNS queries using exclusive DNS servers, and help you create whitelists and blacklists using split tunneling.
CyberGhost VPN is ideal for fixing Wi-Fi packet loss and for enhancing your gaming experience by eliminating World of Warships menu lag. Just like PIA, it has VPN servers tailor-made for streaming, torrenting, and gaming.
What else you need to know about CyberGhost VPN:
- 7 simultaneous device connections
- Strict no-logs policy
- Can be installed on all major platforms
- Easily deals with World of Warships ping spikes
- 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day free trial)
CyberGhost VPNHandle World of Warships lagging issues without any stress, thanks to this robust VPN solution for PC, mobile, and console.
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use World of Warships VPN app, check out NordVPN. Developed by Tefincom & Co., it’s one of the most popular VPNs for gaming. It can fix Xbox packet loss and comes with more than 5,400 servers in 59 countries.
NordVPN is also an excellent choice for circumventing geoblocks. Furthermore, it supports obfuscation mode, which means that you can hide the fact that you’re connected to VPN so that you can bypass VPN blocks.
With the aid of this VPN service, you can redirect all your network traffic via VPN using the OpenVPN protocol, take care of all your World of Warships lagging problems, and use an emergency kill switch to turn off your VPN connection.
What else you need to know about NordVPN:
- Up to 6 simultaneous connections
- Zero-logging policy
- Works with all major platforms
- Handles World of Warships ping issues quite well
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
NordVPNDon't ruin your game night due to World of Warships lagging when you can fix all connectivity issues with this VPN.
This way, you can get back to enjoying your game with your friends. If you can’t decide between these VPN services, we suggest going with Private Internet Access.
FAQ: Learn more about World of Warships and lagging
- How to reduce lag in World of Warships?
You can reduce lag in World of Warships by using a VPN to improve your ping.
- Can you play World of Warships using a VPN?
Yes, you can play World of Warships using a reliable VPN service. You just need to connect to an optimal VPN server that’s in the same region as the game server.
- My VPN doesn’t work in World of Warships?
If your VPN is connected but not working, you can pick a different VPN service, use CMD as admin, and try other possible solutions.