- Experiencing the 0U error while trying to log into your League of Legends account?
- Say no more, as we prepared some solutions to help you restore game functionality.
- Download and run the Hextech Repair Tool that is provided by Riot and solve this.
Experiencing problems with League Of Legends is no longer something new, and some players are so fed up that they just feel like giving up sometimes.
But don’t think that it’s all that bad. It’s just that, from time to time, the game tends to drive players crazy due to some pretty obnoxious technical issues.
We can even show you how to fix League of Legends FPS drops on Windows 10 and 11, but you’re probably here for the 0u error code.
Let’s get right into it, take a closer look and determine how you can get back to playing your favorite game in no time.
Why do I get the 0U error code in League of Legends?
For the time being, The origins of error code 0U are unclear, but it’s been affecting users from all around the world for a while.
The earliest mentions of the error go back to 2020, and Riot Games was quick to acknowledge the issue and confirmed that it’s working on a fix.
However, that could take some serious time, and we want to play right now. Luckily, there are some workarounds that you can use to restore game functionality.
How do I fix the 0U error for League of Legends?
1. Use the Hextech Repair Tool
- Download the Hextech Repair Tool for League of Legends client.
- Run the tool and go through the steps.
2. Allow League of Legends through the Firewall
- Press the Windows key, search for Firewall and select Open.
- Click on Allow an app through Firewall.
- If League of Legends isn’t in the list, click Change Settings, then Allow another app.
- Click the Browse button, locate your game and press the Add button.
That’s all you can do for the moment, as far as the 0U error code for League of Legends is concerned. Everyone is still waiting on Riot to solve the problem.
Until then, players that ran into this problem said they fixed it using the two above-mentioned methods.
Have you also solved the problem using our guide? Let us know in the comments section below.