Want to add text to your Paint 3D project? Here’s how to do it
If you ever found yourself asking the question How can I add text to my image inside Paint 3D? , you are going to get the answer by reading this How-to guide.
No matter if you’re trying to create a post-card for grandma, or you’re working on an art project that requires you to add text to your Paint 3D app, it is very important to know how to.
Adding text to your images is not the only step, as you will also need to know how to edit the added text.
In this How-to article, we will discuss how to add text to Paint 3D, and also how you can edit it so it fits the required style, font, size, etc. Read on to find out more.
Here’s how to add and edit the text inside the Paint 3D app
1. Follow this method to create text in Paint 3D
- Open Paint 3D -> click the New icon to create a new blank canvas.
- Select the Text icon found in the top menu of your screen.
- This will open the Text menu, which you will be able to observe on the right side of your screen.
- From this menu, you’ll be able to change from 2D text to 3D text, font style, size, formatting, and the color of your text.
- To start adding text to your canvas -> click and drag a box on the canvas space.
- After creating the text box you can simply start typing the required text by using your keyboard.
Note: If you want to add 3D text, you can follow the same steps, but choose the 3D text icon from the right-side menu.
2. Here’s how to edit the text created in the previous step
- Double-click the text box created earlier to select it.
- If you want to delete the text, you can simply use the Backspace key on your keyboard to delete the written text -> then click on an empty space on the canvas to close the text box.
- If you want to add another text, follow the steps found at method one.
- In the case that you are satisfied with the text you wrote -> select the text you want to modify -> use the options from the right side menu to change the details you want – font, format, color, 2D or 3D, etc.
In this How-to guide, we explored the easiest way to add text to your Paint 3D project, and also how to edit it to fit your design needs. Following these steps will surely allow you to create and modify your text in any way you desire.
Please feel free to let us know if this guide made things clear for you by using the comment section below.
- Microsoft Paint gets full keyboard input support this month
- Download Fresh Paint App for Windows 10
- How to fix Windows 10 Paint 3D not working
A large number of VMware users have reported encountering the following error message: Not enough physical memory is available to power this virtual machine with […]
Some users have reported that they are having problems when trying to log in their Uplay client. Apparently, they receive an error message that looks […]