Remote Desktop Service is one of the components included in Microsoft Windows, that helps a user to access applications and data on a distant computer over a network.
Basically, RDS allows you to remotely connect and take control of a computer, using a network connection. The PC can be anywhere in the world.
To take over the computer you can use the Remote Desktop apps from Windows, or any other third-party tools such as AnyDesk, Teamviewer, and more.
Usefull information about remote desktop tools
- 5 best remote desktop tools for poor connections
- How to access your work computer from home [Easy Guide]
- 5 best remote reboot software to control Windows 10
- 5 best remote desktop solutions with high frame rates
- 5 best remote access tools with session recording option
If you want to discover other great tools that can help you control a computer remotely, don’t hesitate to visit our comprehensive Remote Desktop Connection section.