- Restoro is the world-leading system restoration tool. You will see why in this thorough review.
- We will briefly talk about the way it works, what the app can do, and its primary features.
- Next, you will find our closing thoughts, alongside some cons and pros regarding the tool.
- Lastly, there is going to be a section that contains Restoro's different payment plans.
PC issues are going to occur eventually, and fixing them isn’t always as easy. However, there are specialized tools such as Restoro that can fix these problems for you.
The software can also repair damage caused by malware, and in today’s article, we’re going to take a closer look at Restoro and see what it can do.
How does Restoro work?
When you start Restoro it will scan your PC for problems. The application will scan for hardware, security, and stability issues, and the entire scanning process lasts about 5 minutes.
Once the scan is finished, you’ll see a complete overview of your system and its issues. To fix them, you just need to click the Start Repair button and wait for Restoro to fix the problem.
How much does Restoro cost?
The free version of Restoro is available, but unfortunately, this version can only scan your PC for problems and not fix them.
To fix the problems, you’ll need to purchase one of the following licenses:
- One-time repair license: $29.95
- 1 license with unlimited use for a single year: $39.95
- 3 licenses with unlimited use for a single year: $59.95.
Restoro is a fully automated PC repair and optimization software. Use it to repair all sorts of PC problems.
What are Restoro’s features?
System and crash analysis
Restoro can show you important information such as hardware details and the PC’s operating temperature.
The application will also detect files and applications that are crashing frequently, and allow you to fix their problems with a single click.
One of Restoro’s key features is the ability to detect and remove malware, but in addition to removing the malware, it will fix the damage caused by it.
The application will replace corrupted or missing files that were altered or removed by malware. Restoro can also fix corrupted system files, DLLs, and registry keys that have been damaged.
The software has over 25,000,000 components available in the database, any if any of your system files are damaged, it will be automatically replaced with a healthy file from the database.
Ease of use
One of the best features of Restoro is the ability to automatically fix all the problems with just a single click.
This is especially convenient for less experienced users that just want to fix a certain problem quickly.
In fact, here’s a look at how well Restoro can easily replace a lot of other PC utilities:
|Features||Restoro||Typical antivirus tool||Registry cleaners||User-grade technician tools||Technician's Lab tools|
|Repair and Rebuild Windows||✓||✓||✓|
|Repair virus damage||✓|
|Fix error messages||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Database of new, up to date replacement files||✓|
|Stop PC from Crashing and Freezing||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Convenient repair at any time||✓||✓||✓|
|Restore, replace DLL files||✓|
Basically, between an antivirus, a system optimizer, and user-grade technician tools, Restoro pretty much has all the features needed.
Restoro System Requirements
The basis of any system optimizer is to speed up your PC, so it would be counter-productive if it had too many system requirements.
That being said, Restoro is made to be as lightweight as possible, allowing even the most dated of PCs to run it without any issues.
Here are the official Restoro system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium 800 MHz or higher (or equivalent),
- Hard drive disk space: 10 MB free space
- Memory: 512 MB available RAM
- Internet connection: Yes
How do I know Restoro is safe?
When talking about a program that will gain access to your DLLs, registries, and other sensitive system information, your main concern is understandable whether or not the tool is safe to use.
However, we are proud to inform you that Restoro is completely safe to use, and has received countless certifications to prove that, including:
How do I fix Windows errors with Restoro?
Fixing issues with Restoro is a simple and almost fully automated process. To fix Windows problems with Restoro, just start the application, and it will scan your PC for problems automatically.
Once the scan is finished, you’ll get a report on your screen. You can examine the report and see all issues or threats on your PC.
To fix the issues, you just need to click the Start Repair button and the repair process will start.
The repair process is divided into five categories, and once you start it, it shouldn’t be interrupted. Once the process is finished, your PC should be back in the original condition.
Who should use Restoro?
Restoro is a reliable tool that is especially targeted at the following users:
- Those that are tired of downloading, installing, and using registry cleaners that never actually work.
- Those that are particularly interested in their PC’s functionality
- Those that can’t use their original OS installation disk due to damage or other issues.
- Those that enjoy a fast and guaranteed solution when it comes to system fixes.
Final thoughts on Restoro
- Straightforward user interface
- Ability to detect and remove malware
- Ability to repair malware damage
- Can replace damaged or missing system files
- Completely automated
- Inability to customize settings
- Their Customer Support is rather limited
Restoro offers some great features, and the application is almost completely automized, so even the less experienced users can use it with ease.
With its ability to repair malware damage and restore corrupted or missing system files, it’s one best optimizer applications on the market.
If you’re looking for a straightforward system optimizer that can fix a wide array of problems, Restoro is without a doubt one of the best applications for that task.
Find out what Restoro can fix
First, the software will scan your device and detect all different types of errors. During this scan, Restoro will also reverse the damage done to your files by replacing them with fresh counterparts.
The software can repair the following problems:
- Windows errors usually happen when an unexpected condition occurs or when a certain operation fails, causing your system to freeze or crash entirely.
- The Blue Screen of Death is the worst that can happen. The system will fail so badly that it will crash completely and force a restart to try to stabilize itself.
- Damaged or corrupted DLLs are also a big problem. These happen after frequently installing or uninstalling software into the PC. The more they are used, the more likely it is that they will become corrupted.
Here’s what Restoro cannot fix
It is important to note that Restoro does not repair other third-party programs, and it exclusively deals with the system’s files only.
This means that the app won’t be able to repair random apps that are malfunctioning. Moreover, even if the tool can remove malware and repair affected files, it is not an antivirus application.
One other thing that Restoro will not be able to fix is hardware issues. However, the preliminary scan will provide you with a profile of your main components and suggest which one should be replaced.
Improve PC stability with Restoro
As mentioned above, Restoro will also get rid of malware and viruses for you. However, what differentiates this software from your everyday antivirus?
Well, the answer is simple. Not only will Restoro get rid of the virus and any affected files, but it will also repair the damage done, replacing corrupted system files, etc.
Some antiviruses will also remove the threats from your device. However, once you’ve been infected with a virus, even if it has been removed, you’ll often be left with side effects.
Most antivirus software will not be able to deal with these issues, and you’ll be left with crashes, missing files, and other problems. Restoro was designed especially for such situations.
In case you were wondering, the company Restoro® first released its product on the market in 2018. The app immediately gained traction and was a success.
This only motivated the developers to seize this opportunity and further improve this software, thus creating an affordable, customer-friendly, and simple-to-use product.
Over the years, Restoro was constantly improved and its database has grown to have over 25 million updated, pristine, Microsoft files that are ready to repair any Windows device.