- PC problems are inevitable, but dealing with them doesn’t have to be a hassle.
- Certain applications, such as Restoro, allow you to fix various PC problems with just a couple of clicks.
- Want to protect your PC? Be sure to visit our Security Hub for more articles like this one.
- Ensuring that your PC is fast and stable is a priority, so be sure to check our other Optimization articles.
PC issues are going to occur eventually, and fixing them isn’t always as easy. However, there are specialized tools such as Restoro that can fix these problems for you.
The software can also repair damage caused by malware, and in today’s article, we’re going to take a closer look at Restoro and see what it can do.
How does Restoro work?
When you start Restoro it will scan your PC for problems. The application will scan for hardware, security, and stability issues, and the entire scanning process lasts about 5 minutes.
Once the scan is finished, you’ll see a complete overview of your system and its issues. To fix them, you just need to click the Start Repair button and wait for Restoro to fix the problem.
How much does Restoro cost?
The free version of Restoro is available, but unfortunately, this version can only scan your PC for problems and not fix them.
To fix the problems, you’ll need to purchase one of the following licenses:
- One-time repair license: $29.95
- 1 license with unlimited use for a single year: $39.95
- 3 licenses with unlimited use for a single year: $59.95.
RestoroRestoro is a fully automated PC repair and optimization software. Use it to repair all sorts of PC problems.
What are Restoro’s features?
System and crash analysis
Restoro can show you important information such as hardware details and the PC’s operating temperature.
The application will also detect files and applications that are crashing frequently, and allow you to fix their problems with a single click.
One of Restoro’s key features is the ability to detect and remove malware, but in addition to removing the malware, it will fix the damage caused by it.
The application will replace corrupted or missing files that were altered or removed by malware. Restoro can also fix corrupted system files, DLLs, and registry keys that have been damaged.
The software has over 25,000,000 components available in the database, any if any of your system files are damaged, it will be automatically replaced with a healthy file from the database.
Ease of use
One of the best features of Restoro is the ability to automatically fix all the problems with just a single click.
This is especially convenient for less experienced users that just want to fix a certain problem quickly.
In fact, here’s a look at how well Restoro can easily replace a lot of other PC utilities:
|Features||Restoro||Typical antivirus tool||Registry cleaners||User-grade technician tools||Technician's Lab tools|
|Repair and Rebuild Windows||✓||✓||✓|
|Repair virus damage||✓|
|Fix error messages||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Database of new, up to date replacement files||✓|
|Stop PC from Crashing and Freezing||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Convenient repair at any time||✓||✓||✓|
|Restore, replace DLL files||✓|
Basically, between an antivirus, a system optimizer, and user-grade technician tools, Restoro pretty much has all the features needed.
Restoro System Requirements
The basis of any system optimizer is to speed up your PC, so it would be counter-productive if it had too many system requirements.
That being said, Restoro is made to be as lightweight as possible, allowing even the most dated of PCs to run it without any issues.
Here are the official Restoro system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium 800 MHz or higher (or equivalent),
- Hard drive disk space: 10 MB free space
- Memory: 512 MB available RAM
- Internet connection: Yes
How do I know Restoro is safe?
When talking about a program that will gain access to your DLLs, registries, and other sensitive system information, your main concern is understandable whether or not the tool is safe to use.
However, we are proud to inform you that Restoro is completely safe to use, and has received countless certifications to prove that, including:
How do I fix Windows errors with Restoro?
Fixing issues with Restoro is a simple and almost fully automated process. To fix Windows problems with Restoro, just start the application, and it will scan your PC for problems automatically.
Once the scan is finished, you’ll get a report on your screen. You can examine the report and see all issues or threats on your PC.
To fix the issues, you just need to click the Start Repair button and the repair process will start.
The repair process is divided into five categories, and once you start it, it shouldn’t be interrupted. Once the process is finished, your PC should be back in the original condition.
Who should use Restoro?
Restoro is a reliable tool that is especially targeted at the following users:
- Those that are tired of downloading, installing, and using registry cleaners that never actually work.
- Those that are particularly interested in their PC’s functionality
- Those that can’t use their original OS installation disk due to damage or other issues.
- Those that enjoy a fast and guaranteed solution when it comes to system fixes.
Final thoughts on Restoro
- Straightforward user interface
- Ability to detect and remove malware
- Ability to repair malware damage
- Can replace damaged or missing system files
- Completely automated
- Inability to customize settings
- Their Customer Support is rather limited
Restoro offers some great features, and the application is almost completely automized, so even the less experienced users can use it with ease.
With its ability to repair malware damage and restore corrupted or missing system files, it’s one best optimizer applications on the market.
If you’re looking for a straightforward system optimizer that can fix a wide array of problems, Restoro is without a doubt one of the best applications for that task.