Google Sheets is a popular online spreadsheet app that lets users create spreadsheets and work simultaneously with others, thanks to its cloud-based architecture.
As part of Google Drive, it originates from XL2Web, a web-based spreadsheet application originally developed by 2Web Technologies.
If that’s your choice as well, you can easily add collaborators to projects, see changes as they are made, and receive notifications for all edits that took place while you were away.
Quick Google Sheets tips and solutions to apply
- How to swap cells in Google Sheets [Two or more cells]
- How to add error bars in Google Sheets [Quick Guide]
- How to turn Google Sheets into a translator
- Conditional formatting based on another cell [Google Sheets]
- FIX: The array value could not be found error in Sheets
Check out this Google Sheets section to find more tips for consumers and businesses alike.