Multi-monitor is a term used to refer to the usage of multiple displays, like monitors, projector, televisions, with the main purpose of expanding the surface available for programs on a PC.
The term is synonym with dual-monitor or multi-screen. Multiple monitors connected to the same PC help the users to improve their productivity while working or playing on a computer.
This happens because you can see multiple applications in the same time, or compare documents side-by-side. This is very useful in graphic design, architecture, engineering, and video editing.
Quick tips about multi-monitors
- 5 best desktop computers for multi-monitors
- How to use multiple monitors like a single monitor on Windows 10
- How to make games open on second / main monitor
- Download the best 5 dual-monitor software for Windows
- 5 best KVM switches for dual & multiple monitors
If you want to improve your productivity while working on computer, don’t hesitate to visit our Monitors section.