Wireless refers to the technologies used in order to communicate or transfer data between two or more points that are not physically connected with a cable.
Radio communications, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi are all types of wireless technologies. Basically, everything that involves data transfer without cables. From here comes the name: wire and less.
It is mostly applied in the telecommunication industry, but, with the development of cloud technologies and autonomous cars, we can find wireless everywhere around us.
Wireless technology is used for developing sensor networks, connecting to the Internet cars, and other devices that can’t be physically pugged.
Quick tips to fix wireless issues at home
- FIX: Wireless drivers are missing on PC
- Mobile Hotspot not working on Windows 10
- FIX: Antivirus is blocking Internet or Wi-Fi network
- 5 best network log event viewer tools [Monitoring software]
- How to fix Wi-Fi range issues on Windows 10
If you encounter any other errors with your Wi-Fi devices, visit our comprehensive Network & Internet Issues section and learn how to troubleshoot them.